GMP laboratory services
ALS offers a comprehensive range of analytical services from our dedicated GMP compliant laboratories. In Sweden, ALS have three GMP laboratories located in Luleå, Sollentuna and Landskrona. Our testing capabilities covers everything from raw materials, API’s, finished products to Pharmaceutical waters.
Through our extensive, global network of GMP laboratories a wide range of analytical services for the pharmaceutical industry can be offered. This includes:
- Elemental Impurities | Read more
- Physical and chemical analysis
- Finished product and raw material testing for QC batch release
- Method development and validation
- Stability and storage
- Medical device
- And more...
Analytical equipment includes:
- High-resolution ICP-MS (ICP-SFMS) for trace-level testing of elemental impurities.
- Ion Chromatography
- GC (FID and headspace)
- And more...
To ensure and secure the quality and integrity of our analytical results is and integral part of the ALS laboratories. Clients can have confidence in the integrity of their test results. We welcome our clients to visit and/or audit us.
- The laboratories are GMP compliant and accredited according to ISO 17025.
- Equipment is fully validated and documented (full IQ/OQ/PQ).
- We participate in external proficiency schemes.
- The ALS laboratory in Luleå, Sweden has been inspected by the FDA (reference FEI 3007165135)